Airbrush Classroom in a Box
$ 105.95 was $ 120.95
NEW Airbrush "Eye" project kit
Here's a way to dramatically improve your skills without leaving your own studio space. If you are new to airbrushing, its a great first step towards photorealism.
Instructions are provided for completion of the project at 3 distinct levels of complexity
Novice: For those just getting started with airbrushing. Suitable for craft applications.
Intermediate: Create a fully rendered monochromatic image, your first steps into photorealism.
Advanced: Complete a full color painting, preparing you to move on to more complex projects.
Included in this kit is everything you need to create this eye using your own airbrush and air source:
- 3 - 5" x 8" sheets of double-sided Blair Synthetic Airbrush Paper
- 1 reference photo of an eye to use as a guide
- 1 - 5.75" x 8" multi-use laser-cut stencil
- 5 - 5 ml bottles of Createx Illustration Paint™
- Aggressive pencil eraser
- Dowel for texturing
- Blade and Handle for more texturing
- Exclusive access to online instructional content